Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Blog # 3

Blog # 3
Sandra Nava
Kirstens 102 English Class
For this assignment we were to get with a partner and write an informal summary with a partner. The topic was to be based from one of the stories form our They Say, I Say text book. My partner and I chose to write on the topic “Fat as a Feminist Issue.
We were to summarize it and identify the main ideas and demonstrate that we read accurately. I learned that working with a partner can sometimes turn out to be good. I usually like to work independently but my cooperated with me great so that went well. I believe I’m a leader and when working with other that feel the same way as I can be frustrating. At that point one must one must take the lead or lower themselves in a cooperative attitude to get the assignment done. I personally don’t care, I’m willing to do what it takes to do a good job and to get the assignment done. If I have a good understanding of what I’m supposed to do, I can say I’m a very competent student. The Informal summary wasn’t bad at all, I think I did good. Yes, it was almost like the informal summary the only difference is that it was individually. The text book for this class does helps out a lot. It gives out a lot of examples for anything that we may have a question on.

No comments:

Post a Comment