Thursday, October 14, 2010

Blog #4

Blog #4 Research Paper Free Write
Sandra Nava
 Kirsten’s English 102
Thursday Nights
            I have not been too active in sports since I played soccer in High School.  I do go to the gym and do a lot of cardio, I run around 2 miles everytime I go to the gym. I don’t belong to any clubs I don’t have any time.  I do go to church every Sunday, I think everyone should add a spiritual part to their lives.  When I gather up with my friends we like to talk about clubbing, shopping, and anything that deals with fashion.  There are always does friends of mine that like to talk about natural disasters or supernatural stories.  Since I am Hispanic we always bring up the unfair laws Arizona passed. They affect us because we have family that could be affected by those laws.  Unlike many people, I do watch the news.  World events are always interesting to hear about.  World disasters are not nice to hear about but its something that everyone should know about.  Its always good to know whats going on in the world.  Nothing really upsets me on the news, I don’t focus on if they balance out the good and bad news.  I do like watching movies.  Im a Twilight fan Ive read every book and seen every one of the movies.  Things that encourage me are to hear about people that help others because it shows theres still exists good people in this world.

2 comments:

  1. This is acutally BLOG #4!! Sorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can change the title in "edit posts." In the meantime, would your write an argument that the Arizona laws are unfair? Be sure to specify what the laws are, how they are enforced, who they would affect, and how they are unfair.

    ReplyDelete